We got the inspiration of making this painting from a piece of Abstract Art we had done before. We used a view finder to find the the exact part of the piece that we wanted to zoom into it and use to make a whole other piece of art. During the making of it, I realized how we really need to make sure not to put in too much. we also learned that it would have been way easier to put the all the lighter colors on first. I'm not really used to working in groups when it comes to art so I can be pretty annoying and take over but I think it got a lot better throughout the piece.
We observed that having more than one person doing one piece of artwork helps when you need ideas, especially when doing something abstract.
We took risks when we didn't really know what else to put in and we just started adding stuff to see how it looked.
We solved problems when we accidentally got a violet of the white and it started mixing so we had to dry it and go over it with another coat of white. We also had to do the best we could to make the same color as the background again to mix some little but noticeable mistakes.